Exciting exploring with road and gravel riding options, to see and experience our beautiful country but also improve your riding skills and expand your network of like-minded people.
REGISTRATION FORM – ONE ENTRY FORM PER PERSON
I acknowledge that I have read the tour information.
Phone(Required)Additional Contact NumberID Number(Required)
Medical Aid(Required) Medical Aid Plan(Required) Medical Aid Number(Required)
Next of kin Name & Surname(Required) Next of kin Contact Number(Required)Allergies, fears and phobias(Required) Special Dietary Requirements(Required)
If yes, please specify
Valid Bike License
Learners Bike License
No Bike License
Please note that each rider will need their own registration. Pillions are not recommended for the ride, but also need to fill out their own registration.
Partner joining with other means of transport
Sharing Partners Contact
Motorcycle Registration Number(Required) Motorcycle Model(Required)
I acknowledge the indemnity and confirm that I have read, understood and agree with the terms detailed therein.1. Neither RAD KTM or RAD Moto (hereinafter collectively referred to as “RAD”), nor the directors, staff or contracted guides of both aforesaid business entities, (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Staff”) shall in any way whatsoever be liable to me, for any loss, liability, damage or expense (including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing; to any damage caused at any time to me or to my property (including, without limitation, my own motorcycle, riding gear and personal effects) or for any injury or loss of life sustained by me including special damages, and damages of a consequential nature, which I may suffer as a result of, or which may be attributable to any act or omission of any of the Staff, and I release RAD and/or the Staff against all or any such loss, liability, damage or expense including legal costs.
2. I hereby indemnify RAD and all/any of the Staff against all loss, liability, damage and expense on the scale as between attorney and client including disbursements incurred in defending any claim brought against RAD and/or any of the Staff) of every nature whatsoever which any of the specified parties may suffer or incur at any time flowing from, or which may be attributable to any claim or claims brought by me /us or any other third party as a result of the actions or omissions of any of the Staff;
3. the rights of RAD and the Staff under this indemnity shall in no way be affected or diminished if any of RAD and the Staff at any time obtains additional surety-ships, guarantees, securities or indemnities from whatever source in connection with the subject matter hereof;
4. each paragraph, word and clause in this indemnity is severable the one from the other and if any paragraph, clause or word is found by any competent court to be defective or unenforceable for any reason whatever, the remaining paragraphs, clauses and words shall be of full force and effect and continue to be of full force and effect;
5. the provisions hereof shall be binding upon my executor, estate, heirs beneficiaries, trustees and administrators;
6. in this indemnity, unless the context clearly indicates the contrary intention, an expression which denotes the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
7. the validity, interpretation and construction of this indemnity or any matter arising out of the conclusion or termination hereof shall be governed by South African law and I consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Johannesburg High Court for all purposes in connection herewith.
PhoneThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.